Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Almost 3 weeks without fast food… I don’t miss it!

Friday, May 28, 2021

Almost 3 weeks without fast food… I don’t miss it!

Hey guys! I posted about two months ago about my fast food addiction that caused me to both gain a lot of weight and to rack up my credit card debt. After that post, I had a few more weeks of struggle and then I decided to quit fast food cold turkey. I went from having fast food about once a day, sometimes twice on particularly bad days, to absolutely no fast food.

I am doing CICO and only counting protein as a macros to make sure that I eat enough of it. I’m also eating normal servings. I have no restrictions on what I eat unless it doesn’t fit in my allowance for the day. The only restriction is no fast food because I truly can’t afford it. My life has changed so much. I have so much more energy! My relationship with food and feeling ashamed of having a dang cookie has completely changed. I will say that I have been struggling emotionally but I expected that to happen because binging was a way of finding comfort. I’m going to start therapy as soon as I can.

I grew up in a house where there was always a new fad diet or lifestyle related MLM being tried out by my parents and consequently us kids. There was always crazy restrictions and evil ingredients/macros. I’m breaking that cycle in my own life and for my future kids. I am not actually worried about my weight atm, just staying within a calorie deficit. I couldn’t be happier. Thank you guys for this awesome community!

submitted by /u/JaniPar1
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/nnhba8/almost_3_weeks_without_fast_food_i_dont_miss_it/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...