Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 28 pounds down, how I did it and some questions

Friday, May 28, 2021

28 pounds down, how I did it and some questions

F 5'7 Sw: 173 CW: 145 GW:135 (might swap gw to 130 depending on what I look like and how my pants fit at 135).

Started in early-mid March, diet has been 1200 calories a day +/- 100 calories. If I'm below 1100 I eat to hit it or above, and if I'm starving at 1200 I have a small snack. I'm sedentary unless I am at work and I only work part time. I know this deficit looks crazy but it's working and I'm generally not that hungry these days anyway. Another thing to note is that I don't eat before noon, I'm not a part of the IF cult but doing this helps keeps me from feeling hungry for longer. I don't recommend 1200 to anyone taller or more active than me unless they're planning to do it for a short stint, but it does work and it's not starvation as long as you hit your macros.

My questions are as follows, forgive mobile formatting please:

1.) My body mass has decreased, as has my weight loss, it's gone down to less than a lb a week and I'm getting annoyed. I haven't been to the gym in years but am willing to start again, what exercises do you recommend to burn a decent amount of calories?

2.) If I brought my protein up to the recommended amount to build muscle could I build it at a deficit like this? I know about recomping but I don't know if it's that easy?

3.) Reverse dieting tips for when I hit my GW? I'm worried that my TDEE decreased due to the deficit, I've heard that people who lose a lot of weight have their metabolism shrink quite a bit so I don't want to instantly go back to 1650 to maintain and have that make me gain.

submitted by /u/Theangelofflame
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/nndpiv/28_pounds_down_how_i_did_it_and_some_questions/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...