Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: My quarantine and post quarantine weight gain

Friday, May 28, 2021

My quarantine and post quarantine weight gain

Ever since March of last year I have been taking in food like no other. I became an eating machine, and it shows. In the last ~15 months I have piled on 107 pounds. 107 POUNDS! That is 7 pounds per month. I went crazy. If I would go out, I ended up stopping for fast food, even if I had eaten not too long ago. If I went to the store, I would buy junk food at an incredible pace. At a gas station, I would buy a soda, and then I would go home and laze around on my ever expanding butt eating and gorging on more and more food. 107 pounds is a lot for anyone’s body to take on, but me being relatively short at 5 feet even made it just that much worse. I was 135 pounds before and now sit at 242 pounds. I don’t know what to do with myself in my free time anymore other than to eat. I literally just eat my way through the day. Heck, I’m laying in bed writing this with a bag of m&ms next to me. I just want to get some advice on how to help myself get back on track before it goes any further. I almost fear what I have done is irreversible as I can’t eat a normal sized meal anymore without still being hungry after. Please, if you have any tips I’ll take it.

submitted by /u/bggrlwg
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/nne3o0/my_quarantine_and_post_quarantine_weight_gain/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...