Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 2 Months into weight loss and i'm delighted but a bit sceptical too.

Sunday, May 30, 2021

2 Months into weight loss and i'm delighted but a bit sceptical too.

SW-83 kgs(183 lbs) CW-73.5 kgs(163 lbs) GW-60 kgs(132 lbs) 5'9 23 Y M.

So binge eating junk got me to my SW.I don't lift weights and never had tbh.My plan is to first lose all the fat just through proper diet(Doing 19:5 IF) with no weights and get to that skinny weight range.After i hit 60 kgs i'll then incorporate weights and my ideal physique would probably be like that of a light welterweight boxer(145 pounds with lean muscle).The reason i dont lift weights now is that i want to just get the diet part right because that's been my pain point over the last few years and fixing that is my priority now.Is that the correct approach?

submitted by /u/khurjabbbb
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/no8k02/2_months_into_weight_loss_and_im_delighted_but_a/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...