Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: My biggest motivator for losing weight

Saturday, May 29, 2021

My biggest motivator for losing weight

Since the age of 7 or so, I've noticed a nickname strangers use for me: "big guy". I've never been particularly tall (I'm 5'11") so it's not like I am a giant. I'm definitely not ripped either, so it's not that. It's a comment on my weight under a false guise of calling you like "buddy" or "pal" but I've never heard one of my short friends, tall friends, or skinny friends be called "big guy". It's always me, the fat dude.

People will argue they're just being friendly, it's bullshit. Commenting on someone's size isn't friendly, it's cutting, it hurts. I hope to never hear that fake friendly crap again.

submitted by /u/mindkilla123
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/nnz7g0/my_biggest_motivator_for_losing_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...