Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Losing the same few pounds each week

Monday, May 31, 2021

Losing the same few pounds each week

I’ve been struggling with losing these past few weeks. I’m constantly losing and putting on the same three pounds.

I’ve stuck quite rigidly to my 1500 calories, usually finishing a day 100/200 under rather than over. I weigh everything to be as accurate as I can. I aim to lose 1lb a week but it’s often been more.

I’ve been unable to exercise due to flare in arthritis.

Is this just a plateau or am I likely doing something wrong? How do I get over this hurdle? Should I reduce my daily calories by more?

I’m still obese so it’s not like I’ve only got a few lbs to lose. sw: 218 lbs - feb21 cw: 193/196 lbs - may 21 gw: 175 lbs (temporary with goal to reduce once reached)

submitted by /u/Obobal
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/noz12p/losing_the_same_few_pounds_each_week/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...