Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: (Vent) I struggle to like the way my breasts look after weight loss.

Friday, April 2, 2021

(Vent) I struggle to like the way my breasts look after weight loss.

I’m 18F 5’7, SW156lbs/70.7kg, CW 128lbs/58kg

Over about 1.5 year period through small healthy lifestyle changes, I managed to lose close to 30lbs and am the fittest and smallest I’ve ever been. I am so proud of myself that I not only was able to lose weight in a healthy way without dieting (just TDEE and exercise), but also thoroughly educating myself on nutrition and how to properly nourish my body. I did it in a manner where I’ve set myself up for success in terms of sustainability, which I’m so proud of especially considering I have a bad habit of an “all or nothing” mindset. I am so proud of the way I look not because I fit a beauty standard but rather it’s physical evidence to the effort I’ve put in to living healthily.

That being said however, most of my fat loss came from my stomach and chest. When I was close to overweight by bmi standards (was not fat by any means just lived very unhealthily), I had a really REALLY large chest, being a 34G cup. To be honest, I strongly disliked them simply because they were disproportionate to my body and made me appear larger if I wasn’t wearing a tight shirt. I also embarrassingly believed a lot of my worth from the eyes of men, which I don’t subscribe to now, was based on my chest size. When I lost weight, I dropped 4 cup sizes, which I find somewhat astounding for only a little under 30lbs.

My body looks great, and I love my new chest size and looks fantastic in a bra, but my boobs are a little saggy now due to extra skin (shallow top and full bottom) and it has sparked some insecurity. I’m barely out of my teens (and still technically a teenager), and I have boobs that make me look like a mom post-breastfeeding. It doesn’t matter that much because it’s only really an issue when I’m not wearing a bra which is before sleeping or entering the shower, but I find it embarrassing that they just flop around? I don’t know how to explain it. The insecurity also makes intimacy with my partner in the future very anxiety inducing. Has anyone else faced this problem?

submitted by /u/awkwardcro1ssant
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/miz4c2/vent_i_struggle_to_like_the_way_my_breasts_look/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...