Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Anyone else having trouble up top? (Mildly NSFW)

Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Anyone else having trouble up top? (Mildly NSFW)

I am a cis female, 49, 5'7", and when I started losing weight I weighed 298 pounds. Over last year I dropped fifty pounds through CICO alone. It has slowed down because my mental issues are getting in the way (this too shall pass, I just have to wait) and because I have to exercise very carefully due to exercise intolerance. I'm okay with this; it's no good getting obsessed and being unhealthy, and this is a journey, not a destination.

The problem I have is breast-related. When I started this, I wore a 40F, so I never have been small in that department. I'm okay with that, but as I lost weight, I lost in the band (I now wear a 34 band) but only a little in the cup, so now I'm in a 34H. They are not exactly easy to find, especially as I am not shaped right to wear underwires successfully. I am by no means done losing torso fat, so probably I will drop to a 32 or 30 band. At which point if things stay as they are, I'll be wearing something insane like a K cup. My shoulders are starting to be sore, and while I've started doing weight work to build muscle to carry these "huge tracts of land", it's not something I want to live with for the rest of my life. I don't mind being curvaceous, it's the body type under the fat, but this is absurd.

Do I have any hope to lose some in the cup? Anyone else dealing with the incredible unshrinking boobs?

submitted by /u/LadyAlexTheDeviant
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/n0te8x/anyone_else_having_trouble_up_top_mildly_nsfw/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...