Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 13 weeks in and down 55.4pds!

Monday, April 26, 2021

13 weeks in and down 55.4pds!

The past 13 weeks have been hell but i will be damned if i didnt need it. I am 5' 10" 31 year old guy that 13 weeks ago was 318pds. I would never have hoped to get down to 262.6 in this amount of time let alone at all. I know i still have a long ways to go as im aiming for 200 by the end of this year (my shoulders are as broad as a barn so i should be pretty trim at 200)

I've been counting calories on the fat secret app and been biking at the gym 5x a week until recently when i subbed one of my biking days for a weight lifting one. I only bike for a single hour but have been pushing myself harder and further. I started out only being able to do just under 12 miles to me setting a new personal best at 22.54 miles today. (Difficulty 7 on hill plus mode for context)

I started keeping myself at 1842 calories a day but just last week dropped it to 1546 and am only starving a little bit so ill call that a win. Its been hard and i know without the calorie counting app to keep me honest i wouldnt have been able to stay on track. Accountability is key.

I would have shared a before and after pic but i lacked the foresight to take a selfie when i started this and to be fair i was quite ashamed of my appearance so even if i had thought of it i probably would have chosen not too. I was obese and even now after 55.4pds im still quite fat.

Every day continues to be a struggle but so far its a struggle i am winning. But i look forward to the day i hit 200. I do t think ive been 200 since 9th grade.

Wish me luck and may fortune smile on your health.

submitted by /u/Shorewood364283
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/mze45m/13_weeks_in_and_down_554pds/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...