Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Dilemma over soda

Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Dilemma over soda

I decided to stop having coke a month ago, and the plan was that it would make me less hungry because the calories I saved from not having coke could go towards things that are more filling and healthy. The plan was to drop from 1600 calories a day to 1400 after I stopped drinking it. When I stopped having it, I had more fruits and veggies, more water and basically was eating a lot cleaner.

But after I stopped, my diet ironically felt a lot harder to keep up, and I changed back to 1600 cal to try and maintain it. Instead, I would frequently eat to 2000 or 2200 calories instead of the 1600 that was my goal. I ate all of the same things minus what I replaced the coke with, until I just started feeling super hungry and caved on something. Ditching the soda itself felt fine and i didn’t really crave or miss it, I just got a lot hungrier all the time for some reason.

I got really annoyed cause I was feeling hungry all the time, and Two days ago I wanted to see if this was because I stopped drinking it, and somehow it is. Even with lots of my calories coming from coke all day I have barely felt hungry at all over the last three days, which is when I started drinking it again. Again, I’ve been having the exact same things, instead I swapped out those healthier snacks back to the soda. I’ve had no trouble sticking to my allotted calories.

This becomes a really weird dilemma for me, because I’m drinking way too much coke (like 2-3 cans a day) and foregoing the healthy stuff I ate, which is obviously bad in many ways, but it makes my dieting a breeze, which shouldn’t happen in the first place? Is there a reason for this or has anyone experienced something similar?

submitted by /u/Lalanoli8
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/n0wuja/dilemma_over_soda/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...