Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Stuck at the same weight

Friday, April 30, 2021

Stuck at the same weight

I started eating healthy in January and managed to lose a stone in around 3.5 months. In the last month however I have put on 0.5lb and maintained that every week since, despite exercising more than i have in years and not changing my eating habits. Does anyone know why? Could it be because i'm exercising and thats building muscle? I cant eat any less calories than I am or it would be unhealthy. Is there a certain thing i should cut out of my diet such as carbs or fat? I'm so close to my GW its annoying me that I'm getting fitter and my mindset has changed completely but the numbers just wont budge!

submitted by /u/redtt52
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/n1pkfg/stuck_at_the_same_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...