Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How does a chubby girl become slim thicc?

Thursday, April 29, 2021

How does a chubby girl become slim thicc?

I’m chubby but i’m not curvy. Naturally, I do not have an ass and I’ve realised that when I carry more weight I don’t have curves in my waist as my love handles fill out however my thighs stay the same. This also gives the illusion of extreme hip dips the bigger I am. I want to be one of them girls that have a big bum yet a small waist. I know my body is capable of the hourglass shape however I don’t know how to get there. I feel like a lot of fitness accounts I see are either skinny girls gaining weight to get fit/grow their glutes or they are chubby girls trying to get skinny. Is there a way I can lose weight whilst growing my glutes?

submitted by /u/Ideal_Front
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/n1jp9r/how_does_a_chubby_girl_become_slim_thicc/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...