Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Why is it so easy to get discouraged when first starting to change diet?

Sunday, April 25, 2021

Why is it so easy to get discouraged when first starting to change diet?

Last week I decided to try a diet change again, most of the time I fall through and don't put as much effort into what I buy at the grocery store, but this time I went and bought all the ingredients I need to cook Chicken Fried Rice, but it just feels like at every step I take to try and change my life for the better something messes up and then I just go and get fast food. It's an awful cycle that I can't seem to break myself out of.

I've been very obese since I was 16, and being 20 now, I'm stuck living in a very weird situation where I have no choice but to spend the next year living in a basement where my cooking space and tools are very limited. Other than a Microwave and Fridge, all I have to cook things with is an induction cooktop. I don't have the money to spend on cookwares very much either.

I just want something to go right, I guess I probably did pick something a bit tough to make, but it still hurts that my first attempt in a long time went so bad. It's so easy to just go and waste money buying fast food and eating unhealthy, even easier to just consume bagel bites and hot pockets and pizza rolls for meals instead of actually cooking.

I don't know what I'm really asking here, probably just ranting, but if anyone has any advice it'd be appreciated.

submitted by /u/dumbderscore
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/my4eg9/why_is_it_so_easy_to_get_discouraged_when_first/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...