Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Immediate plateau after (re)starting?

Monday, April 26, 2021

Immediate plateau after (re)starting?

I've done CICO before and I lost 44lb, so I know how the whole shebang works.. but I started again a little under 3 weeks ago, quickly dropped water weight and went under 146lb and then I've sat between 145 and 146lb for the last two weeks! I'm on 1200kcal/day.

The big difference this time is that I run now, and I eat back some extra calories for running but even if I were overestimating my calories burned in running by, say, double then it'd still work out to only exceeding my intake by 50-80kcal/day. I should still see a drop, right?

Could something else be at play that I'm forgetting? I know to religiously take everything into account like cooking oils, dressings (though I don't eat anything with dressings) and that jazz.

That all being said, I'm 145.6lb this morning and the last three days I've eaten at maintenance instead of deficit, so I might see another water weight dip over the next few days (if I've been losing fat but gaining water/glycogen).

submitted by /u/kalkals91
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/myu73p/immediate_plateau_after_restarting/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...