Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Sudden urge to binge during this weigh loss journey?

Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Sudden urge to binge during this weigh loss journey?

Hi everyone!

So in the past three months I’ve lost 20 pounds, about 2/5 of my goal. I’ve been tracking my food and eating well, listenting to my body, but counting calories and staying active. Over the last week, I have had the most insane binge urges. I also all of a sudden feel like I am never full?

Is this normal? I’ve been giving in but have been choosing healthier alternatives as opposed to what I’m craving. Last week, I was super busy and unfortunately I ate really bad, but I didn’t binge. I just didn’t have time to eat. Fives days in a row I ate a frozen meal, a pudding, and some salad plus a coffee. I don’t usually eat like this at all, not since I had an eating disorder as a teen, however, I was literally so busy that I didn’t have time to eat and by the time I realized I was hungry I was falling asleep. Is this why I’ve had the urge to binge so much this week?

Is there anything I can do to help curb the bingeing? Or the cravings? I’ve been eating really well this week, minus the binges but even they aren’t awful since I don’t keep unhealthy food in the house. I just ate some asparagus and a protein shake, since I’m vegetarian.

submitted by /u/PromiseUnlucky
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/n0tzan/sudden_urge_to_binge_during_this_weigh_loss/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...