Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Postpartum weight loss

Friday, April 30, 2021

Postpartum weight loss

I'm 11 weeks PP and the heaviest I've ever been. I'm 5'5 and 250 lbs. I am 30lbs heavier than before pregnancy and I honestly didn't think I would gain so much.

My calves hurt when I walk now which they didn't before. I'm worried it's my arteries. I used to love walking and now I just find it tiring and painful. I also have PCOS and weight loss has always been a struggle for me.

I lost just over a stone before I got pregnant but stalled just before. I can never seem to get past about 16lbs without stalling and plateauing - and then I stop as I have no idea what to do to push past it.

I used to do lots of weight lifting and enjoyed it but now I'm back to worse than before I started lifting and losing weight and the goal seems so far away it makes me cry.

Any ideas for losing weight PP? Lack of sleep and raging hormones adds a whole new dimension to weight loss. Feeling deflated and like I will never be healthy again :(

submitted by /u/JammyTree90
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/n1p4db/postpartum_weight_loss/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...