Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Past and Present motivation

Monday, April 26, 2021

Past and Present motivation

Most people don't believe me when I tell them about my past but it's the truth. When I was a child I suffered a thyroid problem which led me to balloon up when I was in grade school. I got made fun of everyday and even bullied on. By the time I got into high school I had became a bit out going with some friends but was up to 400 lbs maybe even over that at age 18 my senior year, after going to the doctors I decided to change. I started walking and I started the Atkins diet. By doing this I started getting stronger and getting more active by the time I was 20 I had lost 260 lbs. I has stayed active but became pregnant in my early 30s and I gained 50 lbs back by pregnancy. It was a bummer but after I gave birth I started slowly becoming active again. Only trouble is it's been a slow process because I suffered bad kidney problems from my pregnancy. It's been a constant struggle but the past few months I've seen a new doctor getting better medical treatment for my health problem and it's helped me get back into a fitness routine like I started in high school. I'm noticing the big changes im super excited by and I feel better. I'm going to stay on my routine of working out 6 times a week and my diet I've been on which I'm eating healthy low fat foods high in protein. I've signed up for marathons during the Spring and Summer months and I'm training hard for them. I'm very excited about this. I've met some evil people on social media that made me want to give up and quit with their wicked ways but they didn't succeed. I'm staying focused on my life and not worrying about anything else but being a role model for my child and a lot of other goals I have for myself along with this one. I'm going to stay motivated no matter what

submitted by /u/Horrorhotgirl19
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/myv9n6/past_and_present_motivation/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...