Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How can I reverse diet successfully(I messed up)?

Sunday, April 25, 2021

How can I reverse diet successfully(I messed up)?

I'm a 24 year old female and I am 5'3 220lb for reference and I really messed up and need advice. It started with my doctor telling me I need to lose weight or else I'll have health issues so I put myself on a super strict diet of about 600 calories a day, and I have lost 62 lbs now from doing so. I know it's severely unhealthy and I'm starting to feel it's effects. I can't continue like this and I have alot of weight to lose still, how can I up my calories again and still lose weight and what methods should I take? Please don't scare me any further as I have anxiety and I already know I messed up so far. How can I fix this?

submitted by /u/Icecream786
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/myp6x6/how_can_i_reverse_diet_successfullyi_messed_up/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...