Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Feeling frustrated/defeated

Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Feeling frustrated/defeated

I need to vent about my frustration with my weight loss journey because my boyfriend always says “you’re not fat” when I bring it up. He’s 6’2, so it seems like any bloating or minimal weight gain he has is unnoticeable. I feel like on my 5’4 frame, a fluctuation of five pounds is very obvious.

I’ve been on a bit of a roller coaster with my weight loss for years now. I managed to get to my lowest weight I can remember about two years ago, and since then, my weight has been slowly creeping back up on me. I’ve gained about 45 pounds back of the 55 that I had lost. I’m so frustrated with myself for letting this happen.

I’m about to embark on a thru-hike, and I KNOW I need to lose some weight to make sure my body can handle the intense exercise I know I’m going to be getting. I feel like I know exactly what to do to make the weight loss happen, but I’m somehow lacking the motivation again when it’s something that I know would be much better for me.

I walk 10,000 steps every day, but I can’t get the food in line with my goals. I think some of this also stems from becoming unemployed a couple months ago that now, despite sitting at home with work before, I know have way more time to sit at home and snack and eat unhealthy foods.

I didn’t even think about what I ate this past weekend for my birthday, and assumed all of my additional walking around the city (20-30k steps) would make up for junk food. NOPE. Came home last night, stepped on the scale this morning, and I’m back at 200. I’m horrified with myself. I wanted to cry as soon as I saw that number.

I don’t know if I’m looking for advice or support or what exactly, but I needed to get my feelings out.

submitted by /u/ellgor94
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/n0d4ng/feeling_frustrateddefeated/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...