Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I feel proud

Sunday, April 25, 2021

I feel proud

As of today I feel pretty proud of myself, I'm not sure if this goes here or not. But I finally over came my clothes shopping challenge.

I am, 25F, 5'1, SW:210lb CW:122lb GW:115lb

Every since I hit puberty at the age of 9, my mom always had me cover up and had me wear clothes super baggy,sweat pants, anything twice as big as my size or boy wear clothes. It also did help that I gained a LOT of weight around that time too. So as I got older I never felt comfortable in any clothes that fit me. When I turned 16 in 2012, I made up my mind to loose weight, although I felt like my mom and stepdad tried sabotaging me by making the food extremely unhealthy oily or buy fast food more especially since before my diet they never did that. But I pulled threw and went from 178lb to 130. I kept it off until 2017. In 2017, I got pregnant and went up to 165 which didn't bother me because it was coming off after I gave birth, but 2 months after that I got into a car accident and broke both my ankle so by Nov. 2018 my weight hit an all time highest of 210lbs. I felt depressed, so when Jan. 2019 came I decided I had to change, and I did it. I'm at 122 and proud. I always wanted to buy new clothes try some new rather than the ones my mom forces me to wear but insecure, the fear, me always seeing myself as this fat girl that has to cover up because she ugly or because to fat to wear cute clothes. But every time I thought this was cute or even think about going shopping I'll get this anxiety and feel like I was going to throw up.

But today my sister took me out to the mall, and told me I look like a homeless person wearing clothes from high school that was all XL and size 12 pants. I felt bad, but she picked out things and says it would look cute on me, Jean,shirts,dress,rompers, you name it. I felt sick and must of drank 2 liters of water from anxiety but half way threw it I like it. And I started telling her no I dont like this or I started picking out my clothes. I got home showed my boyfriend and I told him which ones I picked out and showed him my favorite one, and told him for the first time in my life I felt comfortable in clothes and I felt good and happy and proud. And what makes it even better is that I worked hard to get myself to a weight where I feel comfortable in. I have a little loose skin and I'm still trying to get to 115lb but I feel like I can breath.

When I get to 115lb I might cry of happiness and going to be soooo clueless on what to next but I feel good, I feel happy like I can breath.

Sorry for the long post.

submitted by /u/Magicstar47
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/mymr8h/i_feel_proud/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...