Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Need help on Losing Weight for A 19-Year-Old

Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Need help on Losing Weight for A 19-Year-Old

Hi,

I'm 19 years old, near 220 pounds and 6 FT and Ive been overweight for quite a long time now. From what I can remember I was overweight since 14 or 15, Before that I was really thin (I was told to eat more to gain more weight, because I was that thin for a long time).

Recently I bloated a bit more than usual because of no activity like playing soccer or going out. There are stretch marks in my stomach and my arms due to gaining weight and this actually made me want to put an end to this. I also have man-boobs which I absolutely hate because I feel uncomfortable wearing anything and I have to stretch my dress every few mins.

Idk anything about taking care of my diet and other stuff which is relevant regarding on how to lose weight. So, any kind of help on how to shed some weight and to have a good diet will be really helpful.

submitted by /u/SteinWrld
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/n0u6is/need_help_on_losing_weight_for_a_19yearold/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...