Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Help please. Lack of Motivation + No Kitchen

Monday, April 26, 2021

Help please. Lack of Motivation + No Kitchen

Hi all,

I'm 4 months post partum and I want to lose 20lbs to get to pre-pregnancy, 40 to get to ideal weight. I'm really struggling for 2 main reasons.

1) motivation. I wake up like "yes! I'll be good today" and by the time the day is done, I've snacked or eaten some shitty food and feel like complete garbage. I am so exhausted and have no time with watching the baby to really do anything. I hate myself by the end of the day, tell myself tomorrow will be different, and then it isn't. 2) No Kitchen. Due to emergency renos, I don't really have access to a kitchen right now. Fridge yes, but not stove. Floors are torn up, all of our stuff is everywhere. I also need to leave with my baby and dog every morning for the day while the work is being completed. Because of this, we have been ordering food pretty much every day. I try to get "healthier" options sometimes, but it's really difficult. I'm a mess because I feel like I want to start losing weight now, but I also feel like my life is on pause until these damn renos are done.

So...How do I get motivated? How do I attempt to eat better if almost all the food I'm consuming is takeout? How the heck do you find time to do this? Any help would be appreciated. I feel like giving up and I haven't even began.

submitted by /u/wannabebabymamma
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/mzbk5e/help_please_lack_of_motivation_no_kitchen/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...