Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Bariatric diet pre-op question

Monday, April 26, 2021

Bariatric diet pre-op question

I’m in a bariatric program with Kaiser and right now I’m staying in the present, trying to see if I can lose the weight for the surgery or maybe just do well enough to not need it.

I’m embracing the amounts recommended for each meal and trying to find new things to try to keep me interested. I’ve already lost 13lbs!

I’ve come across a few items not on Kaiser’s list. I’m sure I could reach out and ask over the phone. But yuck. Phones.

So here I am. Hoping someone can help me. Pomegranates. Are they “allowed”? If so, at how many oz? What about dragonfruit? Just discovered it. Loved it. Hoping I can add it to my program. Allowed? If so at how many oz per serving?

Thanks for any info and if anyone wants to share some other fruits or vegetables to try, I’m all ears.

submitted by /u/Roboticcatisgreen
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/mzgpbk/bariatric_diet_preop_question/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...