Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I Desperately need Motivation to loose weight

Tuesday, April 27, 2021

I Desperately need Motivation to loose weight

Hey, im here again now weighing more than before.

I Weigh 350 pounds (maybe even more?) and the main reason i want to loose weight is so i can like myself more, honestly. Just looking into the mirror and seeing how fucking wide i am just annoys me. no haircut i like fits me, no clothes i like fit me and worst of them all i get Heart issues like my Heart Skips beats which would always horrify me. Walking up normal stairs is a chore to me and would always leave me panting.

Now you may ask, if all these things are so horrible to you why dont you "just loose weight" well i tried, alot. i tried so much that my friends and family no longer care or are annoyed when i say that im on a diet probably knowing that i would mess it up again.

Calorie Counter works momuntarily for maybe 2 or 3 Weeks till i get too annoyed by it or simply forget.

You may say that i am being too harsh to myself but i went through it enough to know that this isnt "me being to harsh to myself" this is me being honest and trying to be open because now.. I desperately need Motivation to loose weight. I see people on the street probably weighing way more than me and i just sit there thinking to myself "if i dont do anything i will look like him" and be kinda pissed off and then 3 Hours later i will forget about it and eat alot.

During March i ate alot due to my Midway Exams being fairly close and putting alot of stress on me. so that got me alot of pounds too.

Are there any professionals where i could seek help?

Sorry for that long text, and i hope somebody has the answer i need.

submitted by /u/Kl3XY
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/mzkpch/i_desperately_need_motivation_to_loose_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...