Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Changed everything but not seeing results. (Advice?)

Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Changed everything but not seeing results. (Advice?)

Male 28

200 lbs

5' 5"

So I basically got really serious about my weight loss middle of 2020. I changed almost every aspect of my life.

I got to counting calories, I'm currently running deficits, I've been calorie counting for about 2 weeks now.

I cut out 90% of my soda intake and instead drink lots of water and the occasional bubblr when I get cravings. As well as a fair amount of green tea.

I try to exercise every other day doing cardio, either an hour walk or 30 to 35 mins of mixed cardio.

I'm taking vitamins to keep my health up so I don't run into any deficiencies.

I just don't know what else to do...

Does anyone have any advice that they tried that worked for them?

submitted by /u/SinSpreader88
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/n05ksx/changed_everything_but_not_seeing_results_advice/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...