Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I( 25F, 5'6, 237) am trying and failing to gain control of my weight

Friday, April 2, 2021

I( 25F, 5'6, 237) am trying and failing to gain control of my weight

I feel like I am always tripping myself up before I even really get into a diet/exercise plan. I was always overweight, but, things really have spiraled during these last few years. I download the apps, I research all of these healthy meals, I create little makeshift workout schedules, and, before I really get going, I'm back binging on chips and popcorn and not leaving my couch for 3 days, mad that I slipped up again. It's this cycle of " Get excited to diet, fail to launch, get mad, get excited to diet, rinse, repeat". It's like, I know where I'm going wrong at, the cheating, but, its like I can't break the cycle. Just this week, I was all excited to go and lose weight, eat healthy, but, as of today I'm on day #3 of just seemingly endless snacking and not leaving my couch. Furthermore, I feel like alone in this. My family and friends' tips aren't so much tips as they are just pointing out the obvious. I feel like I'm going at it alone as I said, and I'm beginning to accept my fate, which is a horrible feeling that I don't want to feel much more..

How do I break out of this rut that I am in

submitted by /u/GotTheGraphicskills
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/mizu70/i_25f_56_237_am_trying_and_failing_to_gain/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...