Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I got fat during covid... 😞

Thursday, April 29, 2021

I got fat during covid... 😞

I know this is my fault but having a baby, loosing my job, my house, and having to go on antidepressants certainly didn’t help. I actually was doing really good after the baby was born, but it’s almost a year later and I’ve gained 7 pounds instead of loosing pounds...Also, all that crap about breastfeeding making you lose weight is crap. My body held on to weight like I was going through an apocalypse.

So I am 5’6 - now I weigh 161, I typically weigh 135, my skinniest I was 110 (probably never going to get back to that, the diet isn’t sustainable long-term). Ideally I would like to be 125.

I finally got joined up to a CrossFit gym and have been going 3x a week. I would like to loose 1-2/week. The problem is my eating; I can’t count calories because it stresses me out and when I get stressed I eat ALL the food.

Anyone have a way to eat better without counting calories so I can drop 30 pounds?

submitted by /u/Dunnotwotoes
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/n1i12d/i_got_fat_during_covid/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...