Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Success losing with pre diabetes / insulin resistance

Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Success losing with pre diabetes / insulin resistance

Has anyone had success losing weight if you were diagnosed as pre-Diabetic or had insulin resistance? If so can you please share your story? I have been at this for 6 months and could use some encouragement.

*back story, I never had issues with weight, until I was prescribed Lexapro, I gained 30 pounds in about 6-9 months. When I started trying to lose, is when I stopped gaining (also weaned from the medication.) When I was at my yearly appointment I mentioned it to my doctor, bloodwork indicated everything was normal, but my A1C and insulin levels were prediabetic. He advised me to lose weight and maintain a normal BMI. There’s a lot of conflicting information online (fasting, keto, clean eating, eat healthy carbs + lift weights, low impact cardio, etc.) just curious what has helped others.

submitted by /u/lazyrealitytvjunkie
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/n0wb9l/success_losing_with_pre_diabetes_insulin/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...