Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I have a cousin who’s in 5th grade and he weighs 100 kilos, how can I help him?

Tuesday, April 27, 2021

I have a cousin who’s in 5th grade and he weighs 100 kilos, how can I help him?

Hello! I am someone who’s also struggling at weightloss but I am not obese. Me trying to lose weight is just for aesthetics and healthier body. I have this cousin who’s very large and it’s really bothersome that he weighs 100 kilos. His parent and aunties are also overweight; they sell food which means that there is also almost unli supply of food at their house. I am close to my cousin and my family is like his extended family but whenever we tell him to lose weight, it seems that he doesn’t fully understand why it is important for him to lose weight. I used to tag him along with me whenever I exercise but because I became busy with college he wasn’t able to exercise also. We have tried to tell my aunt, his mother, that she should help him lose weight but she only blames him for eating too much (Although jokingly, but still!!). I don’t have control over his food intake, I can only tag him along with my exercise but I know it’s not enough. How can I help him lose weight? I don’t really think its healthy for him.

submitted by /u/philiphilo
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/n07x6s/i_have_a_cousin_whos_in_5th_grade_and_he_weighs/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...