Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Day 1, again.

Friday, April 30, 2021

Day 1, again.

38M, 406+lbs, 6’

Less than 14 months until I hit the big 40, and wondering if I can shed 15 stone in that time. Maybe, maybe not, but in attempting it I’ll be healthier anyway.

Ordered a Concept2 RowErg indoor rower today, as rowing is about the only kind of exercise I actually enjoy. I figure with plenty of use (I get virtual no movement currently) and some modifications to the diet this may be a feasible journey.

Also ordered a soft tape measure so that I can start keeping track of waist circumference.

My first major goal/milestone is getting back inside the threshold of my digital scale. Nothing has been more disappointing to me than crossing to the “too heavy” side of that range. Thankfully, that should only be 10-15lbs.

Row row row the fat Gently off the scale Steadily steadily steadily steadily Is the best way not to fail.

submitted by /u/kenzal
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/n2arcr/day_1_again/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...