Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Eating BMR calories and exercising for weight loss?

Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Eating BMR calories and exercising for weight loss?

I've [F/45] started my weightless journey at 155cm (5'0") and 100kg (220lbs) and the tdee calculator says my BMR is 1,548 calories but I have started to ride my stationary bike with varying resistant every day of the week aiming for around 250-300 calories burnt. If I were to continue doing this while eating 1,500 calories and burning the same or more calories would this be a good strategy? I tried following the 1,200 calorie that everyone preaches on here but it wasn't for me. In fact what I'm doing now is actually making me less hungry and sometimes I don't even eat near 1500 calories. I don't trust the sedentary, lightly active, moderately active options on these calculators to give me an accurate count. Sedentary and light activity is 1,800 - 2,100 calories. I'm aiming to make exercise a lifestyle change and to get at least 45 - 60 minutes in each day while slowly reducing the amount I eat. I feel that is more sustainable but I also wanted to seek out opinions on here. I've read a few success post and they've all had results with different life style changes. Eating less, working out more, a combination of both etc.

submitted by /u/jupyter2
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/n0a7sw/eating_bmr_calories_and_exercising_for_weight_loss/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...