Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Had my baby now here comes the hard part...

Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Had my baby now here comes the hard part...

Hey guys! So I just had my baby back in November and I was 250 pds, I’m now down to 194 but my pre pregnancy weight was about 150-160 so I have a little ways to go until I feel comfortable again. I hate looking at my body and god bless my husband he’s been supportive and loving and telling me that I just had a baby so I shouldn’t be expecting myself to bounce back so soon. I was a runner before which is why I gained so much cause I just stopped but continued to eat like I was running marathons. My question is in order to get back to a comfortable weight but not have the excess fat but hanging about should I stick to running or would it be more benifical, in your guys opinions, to run one week and then do weights the next? Like trim and then tone. Any advice is appreciated!

submitted by /u/Dogmom1596
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/n0cvrz/had_my_baby_now_here_comes_the_hard_part/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...