Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How long did it take to lose the “beer belly”?

Wednesday, April 28, 2021

How long did it take to lose the “beer belly”?

Hey everyone. I realize some of this question requires a doctors opinion, which I’m in the process of getting. I’m looking for some encouragement right now from anyone who’s recovered from a heavy drinking period.

During the quarantine I went through a terrible separation and turned to whole bottles of wine on a daily basis for about a year. My weight shot up from 160-190 (I’m a 5’7 female.) Most of the gain is apparent in my lower stomach. I’ve been at a mild caloric deficit and have been working with a professional trainer for 6 weeks, alternating cardio and heavy lifting. My weight won’t seem to budge and neither will this belly bulge. I’m starting to fear that I’ve destroyed my body and I’m only 28. I know I’ve only put in 6 weeks of recovery after a year of damage but in the past I could lose weight much easier.

Does anyone have experience and/advice to get through this period?

submitted by /u/ServiceAdmirable
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/n0t1he/how_long_did_it_take_to_lose_the_beer_belly/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...