Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Post work out help!

Sunday, April 25, 2021

Post work out help!

Ok, so I know this is going to be kind of a gross request but I’m not sure what to do. So Im a middle school teacher and I have to be in the school building from 7am to 730am to be ready to receive the students. I have been doing CrossFit for a while now and I’m having a hard time finding the perfect time to workout. I tried going in the afternoons after work (430pm or 530pm) but I’m just too tired from work. So now I’m left having to go to the gym in the morning. The earliest class they have is 6 to 7am. Therefore, there is no time for me to shower before heading to work. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to refresh after a workout without actually taking a shower ? (I already plan on changing underwear and bra). There are no showers at the gym or my school. Thank you!

submitted by /u/Awkwardcharm27
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/mylcpu/post_work_out_help/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...