Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I have put on 55 pounds in just over a year

Thursday, April 29, 2021

I have put on 55 pounds in just over a year

24yo female, 5'2, I went from 130 to 185. It has been like I have been in this dreamlike state, just wandering around, not noticing the chaos and the bad habits I was creating. Somewhere along the line, fruit for breakfast became pancakes, bacon, doughnuts. Lunch and dinners used to be light, but are now like calorie bombs loaded with fat and salt. I don't know what caused this downfall for lack of a better term. I used to jog in the morning, but, somewhere along the line, jogging was traded in for planting myself on the couch, and not leaving unless it was for soda, snacks, or a meal. It was like my life was just bed to couch, couch to bed. I'm sure everyone is feeling like they need to be on eggshells about this issue, because no friend, or family member, nor my boyfriend has said a thing.

How do I ease myself back into a healthy lifestyle or am I too late?

submitted by /u/DownOcean
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/n1miam/i_have_put_on_55_pounds_in_just_over_a_year/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...