Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Reached my heaviest weight today

Saturday, April 24, 2021

Reached my heaviest weight today

Hi, So I’m a 5’2 female and I am 25. stepped on my scale today and saw 180. I’ve never weighed this much before and I know why it’s happening. I lack consistent actions when it comes to being healthy, like I know it’s about calories and calories out but I haven’t been able to moderate my self. As soon as I get a little sad I get off track. I want to stop. I need to change. I quickly loose motivation. I want to stop worrying about being obese and have that head space back.

What are the tools you used to get over your barriers? What’s your story to how you finally made the changes you needed to move your life in the direction you wanted?

submitted by /u/Ziggystardust4realz
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/mxkc2u/reached_my_heaviest_weight_today/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...