Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Hoping someone is online to answer (What to do after a binge)

Saturday, April 24, 2021

Hoping someone is online to answer (What to do after a binge)

After two weeks of successful eating and weightloss, I binged last night. This not only went over my calorie deficit, it doubled or even tripled it. I’m trying not to add it up honestly, I just know I did bad.

How can I fix this? It’s 9am and I probably stopped eating around 8:30-8:50pm last night. I wanted to water fast today but am not sure if that can make it worse or better? Never done it before.

Any advice? I want to cleanse my body from the bad foods and mistake I made, it’s not exactly the calories that bother me most although that adds to the disappointment in myself.

(PS my period had ended yesterday. I think fighting off cravings throughout it resulted in the binge. I ate what I wanted but still stayed in my deficit until last night) I am 26, female, 5’1” and 169 pounds. Two weeks ago I was around 177.

submitted by /u/aminamiller97
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/mxkhzi/hoping_someone_is_online_to_answer_what_to_do/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...