Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Lost my spark

Friday, April 2, 2021

Lost my spark

Like a lot of u I lost a fat chunk of my weight during Covid. But man this shit not hitting the same anymore. In the beg I was so spot on with everything, would veryyyy rarely find myself binge eating or having “off” days. I would wake up so excited to workout. But now it’s just different. Since December my groove has just not been the same. I’m a jobless student sitting on my ass all day at home. I walk when I can and workout 5x a week. I even have some dbs. Here in Canada starting tmr another lockdown is descending upon us and I just don’t have the courage anymore on goddd. I haven’t touched a gym for the past year and it’s like I don’t even fight myself anymore when it comes to food. It’s like lol fuck it whatever just eat the damn chocolate. And if it was once a week I’d b fine but this happens on the daily lmfao.

Point is, I lost my spark. I rlly dk wtf I’m gonna do. I’m an only child w no company or anything like that either so u can imagine how boring. It’s never been this bad before. I used to have a bad day and then get back on track like it was nothing. It’s like at this point I just eat and don’t care anymore.I eat when I’m bored now, I just don’t care for anything anymore and I can feel my body getting a bit worse over time. Anyway, can somebody pls give me advice that will actually help me get out of this long ass stupid ass slump PS u might see this on other R/‘s but that’s Bc I’m trynna get as much help as possible so I’m sry in advance if this annoys u

submitted by /u/north_bea
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/mizsyx/lost_my_spark/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...