Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How to lose without counting calories?

Friday, April 2, 2021

How to lose without counting calories?

28F CW 172, GW 140- Long, long history of calorie counting, yo-yo dieting, restrictive binge cycle. Last summer I was down 20 pounds and have gained it all back plus more. I'm currently working with a dietician to see if I can try SOMETHING new. She is encouraging me to not count calories (but logging food on an app.) It feels really uncomfortable- I feel like I'm going to just go rogue (which honestly, I am a little bit)

I NEED to make peace with this but I can't stop thinking how much for my health, confidence to get down to a normal, healthier weight. Anyone been in a similar circumstance? I'm dabbling in IF this week. I just feel so frustrated that I've been on this cycle for 10 plus years and cannot get to a healthy weight but only have brief periods of success followed by snap backs.

submitted by /u/Beadybear99
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/mixn9x/how_to_lose_without_counting_calories/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...