Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I feel very pissed off by food. Small outburst...promise.

Saturday, April 3, 2021

I feel very pissed off by food. Small outburst...promise.

Hear me out. Thank God my mindset has shifted and I am determined to finally lose this weight. Not for anyone else but me. I’m excited to go to the gym once lockdown is over in my city and go for it.

However, I am so tired and fed up with food. I cannot believe food that once gave me so much pleasure was a complete set up and the evidence is in my dress size. Now I am doing CICO I get really tangled in my feelings because I have to reduce my intake to get the body I want, the one I deserve and working hard for. When the food is really good I remember to weigh it, reduce my portion size and more because God forbid I enjoy my burger too much and I gain all that I lost.

My journey is more than food. It’s me releasing trauma and emotional baggage but by goodness is this journey painful at times and I’m just at the beginning again. What keeps me going this time is that I’m determined to never have to lose such significant weight like this ever again. The year is going by fast and somehow eating at a deficit is supposed to reduce me into a swimwear model. Lucky me.

I just get so pissed off sometimes. The journey ahead more so...I can do it and I will do it!

submitted by /u/thefirststep999
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/mj4hmp/i_feel_very_pissed_off_by_food_small/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...