Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I Cannot Do This

Saturday, April 3, 2021

I Cannot Do This

M27 CW:190lbs GW:177lbs I doubt anyone will read this. I have been on a cutt/diet for 2.5 months now. I started at a 300 calorie deficit. My maintenance caloric level is ~2900 cals. I ate at a 300 calorie deficit for about a month and a half. I didn’t notice much progress. So, I dropped to a 400 calorie deficit for a little over a month.

I weighed myself this morning and I STILL weigh 190. I STARTED 2.5 months ago at 190. I haven’t lost ANY weight. I work out 7x a week. 2x full body lifting workout for 2 hours. Then, cardio running 5x a week (anywhere between 20 mins - 40 mins).

All of my lifts in the gym have gotten extremely weak. I barely have energy for anything. I used to be able to lift for 3 hours and now I want to go home after OHP & Squat. I just do not wanna be there.

I don’t understand why this is so fucking hard. I am tired of this. I ate at a deficit for 2.5 months and have not seen enough progress. I am getting so weak in the gym and I am tstill not seeing the results I want. I am about to quit. I don’t wanna do this anymore. I hate the gym.

I am at the point of paying a nutritionist tons of money just to lose 12-15lbs. I don’t understand how so many people can do this so easily.

Please help.

submitted by /u/BigNog_
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/mjijqx/i_cannot_do_this/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...