Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Gained 6 lbs in three days. Did I really?

Saturday, April 24, 2021

Gained 6 lbs in three days. Did I really?

F30, 5'10 SW:204, GW:150. I've been doing CICO with a lower carb, protein/ veggie forward diet since January and doing well, losing steadily on 1,500 cal. Well, I went on a short vacation (three days). I logged my calories and tried to not mindlessly eat, but enjoyed the hell out of myself. Daily average consumed cal was 2,700 (maintenence for me is 1,900 cal). A lot of it was booze, and a lot more carbs than is normal for me. I did go on a 11+ mile hike during the trip. Today I weighed in 6 lbs heavier! I know some can see water weight swings of 5 ish pounds regularly, but I'm usually really stable and don't see more than a 2 lbs variance typically. This sets back a month of progress and I am bummed over how easy and fast it is to gain weight, and slow and hard to lose. Damn it.

submitted by /u/A_hart_for_you
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/mxkt3j/gained_6_lbs_in_three_days_did_i_really/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...