Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Help!! I can't seem to stop eating soooo much and soooo frequently!!

Saturday, April 24, 2021

Help!! I can't seem to stop eating soooo much and soooo frequently!!

I need to lose weight. I hate how I look. It's mostly in the stomach area - leading COMPLETE strangers to ask when I'm due or if I'm excited to be expecting a bundle of joy! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

My problem, like many other people, is I can't stop eating! When I wake up, every rest break at work.. when I'm watching TV..a small snack right before bed...

Part of it stems from having ulcers and low blood sugar since my teens so I feel much better mentally and less weak with something in my stomach.. but now I just like eating too much. And heaven help me, if I am having something delicious for supper, I keep going back for seconds!

I repeat... HELLLLPPPP!!

(I'm a female in my mid-thirties, currently at 150.8)

submitted by /u/Different-Version-22
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/mxl7a2/help_i_cant_seem_to_stop_eating_soooo_much_and/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...