Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Want to start over with fitness but lost the passion for it

Saturday, April 24, 2021

Want to start over with fitness but lost the passion for it

Hello everybody,

I want to give a bit of context. I am 21 M (5’10) and currently weigh around 210 lbs and have always been overweight. My first attempt succesful attempt to lose weight was in my last years of highschool, I was younger but I weighed even more ( i think 215). I went on a 5 month journey with gyming almost everyday and a very restrictive diet. I manage to drop to my lowest weight ever 165 lbs. It was the best period in my life. Then the time to enrol into uni came and my old eating habbits creeped in and balooned back to a weight closer to where i started ( i think it was 206). I decided to give it a go again and dropped to a respectable 181 lbs. Went into the next year and balooned in weight again and was introduced to weight lifting. I went back to 181 lbs but with more muscle mass and I was actually feeling great for once. It was achieved at the beginning of the pandemic. Now I am back into slumber, with the pandemic finally catching up to me, potentially hitting my highest weight ever and I feel I cant do anything about it. When I want to go back into exercising or cycling I cant help but think about all the months wasted in the gym and the effort i have put in to only start again. Whenever I wake up to do the usual stuff that made me fit and happy I would just collapse under sheer unmotivation and proceed to binge or probably have a couple of beer. I am tired of feeling worthless abd ashamed when looking in the mirror. I want to have a better relationship with food so I dont compromise the efforts I have put and will put in the gym ever again. Can you guys give me any tips ? Thanks for reading and be well !

submitted by /u/FaithlessnessOk5928
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/mxw8xg/want_to_start_over_with_fitness_but_lost_the/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...