Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 1 Week in, weigh in showed 1.2 lbs losses this AM.. but,

Saturday, April 24, 2021

1 Week in, weigh in showed 1.2 lbs losses this AM.. but,

did a weigh in after breakfast lunch and dinner, post 10k steps and i’m at my starting weight.

I know fluctuations are to be expected and the best time to weigh is in the morning before I’ve had all three of my meals like I did. I think I was just hoping for a more shocking difference. I was probably consuming up to 3,000 calories a day with minimal to no physical activity. I cut out beer entirely which was a huge part of the problem aside from no portion control and constantly ordering junk and take out.

I’ve been weighing my food as of the last couple days, but I know I have to be generally within my deficit with what I’ve consumed in the last week.

I’m sure there’s a million posts like this but giving my personal experience today and venting is just helping me work through it and process it. I’m looking forward to a noticeable result and to avoid sounding too negative, there’s a very noticeable difference in my energy level. Woke up before 8 and made breakfast today. I have not done that in years, if ever.

submitted by /u/keyboardsmoothies
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/mxyvhd/1_week_in_weigh_in_showed_12_lbs_losses_this_am/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...