Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Plateau at the beginning??

Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Plateau at the beginning??

25F 5’6” SW 177 CW 173 GW 150

So I’ve been actively trying to lose weight and get fit for about 4 weeks now. Have been mostly eating in a deficit (approx 1500 cal/day) and training with HIIT, rowing, resistance training, and yoga 6x/week. I feel great, I have way more energy and I feel so much stronger and more capable. A lot of my aches and pains have gone away, I’m sleeping better and I’m less anxious. My body looks noticeably different- my arms and belly are looking more toned specifically. BUT- my weight is pretty much the same!! I obviously still have a lot of fat to lose, but it feels strange to me that there’s been no change on the scale. Could I be holding on to a ton of water? Have I put on 5lbs of muscle?? I don’t want to get discouraged and give up, and I don’t think I will because of all of the other positive changes I’ve noticed. But please, help me make sense of this!! 😭😭

submitted by /u/licorice-rat
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/lapy0z/plateau_at_the_beginning/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...