Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: My body is disgusting and I want to cry

Tuesday, February 2, 2021

My body is disgusting and I want to cry

I let myself go. Bad. Two people this year have asked me if I was pregnant while I was still trying to cover my body up. I've been back on a keto diet, a diet that worked well for me to lose weight before, and the scale still says I am overweight. I can't have sex, I can't wear the clothes I want to wear, I hate going out in public due to strangers basically calling me fat out of nowhere. I feel so horrible. I just want to sleep and not eat for days. I hate everything about my body. I get angry when I feel hungry, even if I haven't eaten in a day. I just feel ashamed of myself. I dont think I have an eating disorder, but I definitely have low self esteem.

submitted by /u/blackcovenant666
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/laqahf/my_body_is_disgusting_and_i_want_to_cry/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...