Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Mom wants me (30 F) to workout harder so I can get back my 6 year old “ballerina legs”

Monday, February 1, 2021

Mom wants me (30 F) to workout harder so I can get back my 6 year old “ballerina legs”

Please help, I have a body like salma Hayek, (5”5, 65kg) I’m short and curvaceous. Yes I have cellulite and I have chubby knees. I am incredibly conscious about them. My mom consistently tells me how if I work out hard enough I’ll be able to get back my six year old ballerina legs. I’m already so self conscious about them so never wear skirts or shorts and wear a sarong at the beach. Everytime I start an exercise programme and she says this, it sets me back. I’ve been in active recovery from an eating disorder and I just need some tips on how to drown out her (and society’s voice).

I work out for an hour 5 x a week and am very strong. I live in a city and work out in an elite gym filled with tall, thin models.

I’m already so self conscious. I’ve just recovered from covid and I don’t want to waste my life hating myself and my body.

Can anyone who has experienced this, please share advice?

TIA

submitted by /u/Honey_and_you
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/lapq32/mom_wants_me_30_f_to_workout_harder_so_i_can_get/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...