Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Elliptical Mystery, losing inches off waist while staying about the same weight

Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Elliptical Mystery, losing inches off waist while staying about the same weight

Hi everyone. I'm a 5'3, 57 year old woman who is trying to have a better old age. Better late than never, right?

For the past three weeks, I've been pretty good at using my elliptical. I do either 20 or 40 minutes a day (depending if I go to work the next day, or was off that day), and have only missed two or three days. I have a precor, which is a pretty solid machine. I started off with the resistance at 9, but am now up to ten. I am now focusing on getting my strides per minute up, and have been making progress there. On a day when I am on for 40 minutes it says I am burning around 350 calories.

I eat OMAD, and I've been pretty good at sticking to my plan. For the past two weeks, I've been stuck at 206, up from 203 the previous week. Last week I measured the thickest part of my gut, and again yesterday. I was down five full inches.

I don't know that I believe that the amount of working out I've been doing can really build up a couple of pounds of muscle that fast. Or even all all, given my age. Is it possible that something else is going on? I really haven't been eating outside of my plan very much, and I was losing pretty consistently before with that I am doing now.

I'm so confused, please help!

submitted by /u/Annie_Benlen
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/lartdy/elliptical_mystery_losing_inches_off_waist_while/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...