Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Muscle loss instead of fat loss

Thursday, February 4, 2021

Muscle loss instead of fat loss

Hey everyone, I am trying to lose fat since 3 months, for that purpose I do cardio before breakfast in the morning and weight training in the evening (bro split routine), I use whey protein, creatine and carnitine in the morning as pre workout, but I am not losing any fat, I am losing muscles as I noticed, even though I left eating all the carbs and sugars but still I can't lose fats, I am feeling tired all the time and my body temperature has been dropped alot since I left eating carbs, please if anyone can suggest something good like supplement or any substance that can raise my metabolism and burn fats instead of muscle, I will appreciate that, please note that I don't want to lose weight, I just want to lose fat and gain lean muscle

submitted by /u/Simp-Buster
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/lc9oc0/muscle_loss_instead_of_fat_loss/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...